MUSLIM INDIA EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL TRUST (MIECT)
Address for Correspondence: 133, Patliputra Colony, Patna-13(Tel:-0612- 2271516)
Announcement of Means-cum-Merit Scholarship for 2011-12
The MIECT announces 70 scholarships on merit-cum-means basis, for the academic year 2011-2012 for Muslim students without adequate means who are not receiving any other scholarship, government or private.
Record of 2010-11
The Muslim India Educational and Cultural Trust( MIECT) had awarded 68 scholarship of a total value Rs 466200/-. For the academic year 2010-2011 as per breakup below:
Gender: M-51, F-17; New-48, Old- 20; PG-26 UG-33, Dip-09; State-wise- UP-25, Bihar-12, Tamil Nadu-9, Delhi-9, Karnataka -5, AP-2, Assam-2 and Haryana J & K, Jharkhand & Punjab 1 each.
1. The applicant should have good academic record at secondary/senior secondary level/ qualifying examination.
2. The applicant should have been enrolled in College and Department of recognized University, against open seats, not payment seats.
3. Application forms must are available on website mushawarat.com or on request, from the Managing Trustee, The Muslim India Educational & Cultural Trust, 133, Patliputra Colony, Patna-13(Tel:-0612- 2271516).
4. Application complete in every report should be sent to above Patna address immediately after securing admission.
5. Past awardees who have not completed their courses may only send the result of their last annual examination & promotion record for renewal.
6. The last date of receipt for application in 31 October, 2011.
7. Awards will be communicated to the awardees by 31 December 2011 and payment of the annual award by crossed cheque shall begin by 31 January 2012