Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and evidence of strong leadership potential as well as superior interpersonal skills.
The scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and will be accounted for against the applicant’s program fees. Applicants must meet ESMT’s general admission requirements.
ESMT would like to highlight the following scholarship opportunities:
ESMT Academic Excellence Scholarship
ESMT Academic Excellence Scholarship for Women
ESMT Africa Scholarship
ESMT Americas Scholarship
ESMT Asia Scholarship
ESMT Central and Eastern Europe Scholarship
ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship
Global Women's Scholarship
Kofi Annan Business School Foundation
QS ESMT Diversity Scholarships
Tagesspiegel Diversity Scholarship
Admission requirementsESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2010 at ESMT was 645. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker. Please note that on consideration of the current difficulty to take language proficiency tests in Iran, ESMT will not require Iranian applicants to show written proof of their English proficiency but will test the applicants' language skills in an oral telephone or video interview.